Monday, April 8, 2013

BEDA 2013 # 8: Nap worthy day

Today was so long, and all I wanted to do was take a nap for a good part of the day.

I went to work, and we had a little less than 20 people for the 1 o' clock showings and the 4 o' clock showings.  We unloaded a palette of concession stuff and were able to put it up and leave the box office and concession area empty for about 30 minutes if that tells you how not busy we were.  I also want to point out that unwrapping of a palette is so much fun.  You get to stab, and rip saran wrap apart, and then put it into a big ball.  I found out today that you can make it into homemade bubble wrap.  I am too easily amused.

One of my co-workers woke up to being called into work today for someone who called in "sick".  The other floor staff person I was working with was not feeling well, and she looked like she was sick.  She went home with-in the first 30 minutes, and was replaced with...you will never guess...the person who called in sick.  And guess what, she didn't look sick at all.  In fact she was perfectly normal.  How ironic.  Then she does basically nothing until about an hour before she leaves.  Don't you just love that?

Sorry, that last paragraph was chalk full of sarcasm.  I apologize for that. haha

I then clock out, retrieve my chrome book from home, go get my brother food, and then go to my boyfriends house.  From there we go to Ruby Tuesdays, and have yummy food, and come back to his place where I play a bunch of little games which I want to talk about tomorrow.  They are super awesome.  Then after a while...I take a nap.  I then wake up 20 minutes before midnight and rush to post a blog.

If I knew I was going to take a nap I would have type this up way before.  Whoops!!

Today's song is Groove Is In The  Heart by Dee-lite.   Why you might ask?  Because it is freaking awesome!!!!!  Need I say more?


Until tomorrow.

DFTBA

:)

No comments: