Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BEDA 2013 #3: "Wake up Cousin, We are going to the zoo!"

See what I did there.  I was so tempted to jump up and down on the bed while Patrick was asleep and yell that out just changing cousin with Patrick.  Just so you know, there are very minuscule moments in my life that I don't reference the things I love.  Hehe

Today was Zoo Atlanta day!  It was packed, but I kind of figured it would be seeing as how it is Spring Break for many people this week.  I liked it a lot.  There were a lot of cute animals, and Patrick and I got so many good pictures.  There were a lot of animals that were napping, but the weather was very good napping weather, so I do not blame them what-so-ever.  I am excited to go through and edit my photos.  

I would say the highlight of the zoo was the Bird show.  One of the hosts just walked up the stairs, and sat beside me, and asked me if I wanted to be apart of the show!  Who would say no?  So the show started, and she was called down.  She called me down acting like I was a former college whose nickname was Bambi.  haha 
The part of the show I was down for was a kind of snow owl (I can't quite remember the specific owl.), and that it was going to fly around, and then fly right above my head.  It was so cool!!!  I can't wait to see the footage of it, but here is one of the photos of the owl about me.
It is one of the coolest things I have gotten to be apart of.  When it flew over my head, I felt the wind from how fast it flew.  It was cute!  It was a very impressive bird!  

There really isn't much you can talk about a zoo about.  There were a lot of cute and impressive animals, a lot of walking (Got over 10,000 steps again. Yes!), and a lot of over heard stupidity (and I am not talking about the kids that were around.).  

After the zoo, we wanted to do something else, so we decided to got to Underground Atlanta in the Downtown area, and just walk around and get a bite to eat for dinner.  It was a cool looking mall/building.  It past time by.  We had food from a "Hawaiian" restaurant that basically sold Chinese food.  After the Vietnamese restaurant last night, all other foods almost fail in comparison. 

Tomorrow is the aquarium, and then back home.  I am  not looking forward to going home, but I am excited because I have heard nothing but great things about this aquarium.  

I am exhausted, and wanting to go to bed, so until tomorrow!

DFTBA!

:)   

No comments: