Friday, April 26, 2013

BEDA 2013 #26: Lush-oholic!


Today I officially became a Lush-oholic!

I went in there and all of the employees were super awesome and friendly, and it was probably the best customer service I have ever had (Thank you Rebecca and Sammy)!  All of the things smelled so good, and felt great on my skin.  Rebecca gave me a hand massage and let me try a bunch of the body and hand lotions, and Sammy gave me a facial.  All of the things made my skin feel great.  I am the kind of person who will put on lotion every once in a while.  I will start seeing that my legs or arms are ashy, and then start to use lotion, but I quickly remember why I never get on a lotion routine.  The lotions I try all are either too heavy, or too oily, and after a couple of days I quickly just don't like using it because it feels like it just doesn't work.  There are also times where I feel like the smell is too much for my senses, and I start getting a headache.  The smells are also never what they claim to be either.  The lotions that Rebecca let me use made my skin feel so amazing!!!  They absorbed into my skin really quickly, they didn't leave an oily residue, and they left a pleasant scent, and it smelled like it was suppose to!!!  She put this strawberry massage lotion on my arm, and it smelled of strawberries, and it made me think of picking strawberries (Which I am excited for strawberry season!!!).  She also put this rose body conditioner (which I will have to come back and get sometime in the near future), and it smelled like a rose garden, and felt so good.  I tried a body salt scrub and it made my skin soft.

Sammy gave me a facial, and she used a face wash, a facial mask and some facial lotion, and my skin feels so amazing, and looked brighter and healthy!  I have never seen my face look that healthy in a long time.

I might be speaking too soon (But I have a feeling I am going to be right), but I might not go back to any other type of face wash.  I got myself a hunk of the face wash she used, and I am going to try it out.  I might make a video on the stuff I use in the future.  I know that it takes a while for stuff to take its course and actually work, but I feel like I have found my cosmetic best friend.  I do wish there were a closer Lush store though.  I might request one, and if we do get one, I will work for it!!!  I would love to work there.  I can see why my friend Lena loved working for them!  I spent almost two hours in there, and one hundred dollars in there.  I have never spent that much on any cosmetic product before, and I feel foolish for doing so, but I love the way this stuff feels on my skin.  It feels way better than anything I have ever used, so to be honest, I do not regret it one bit.

I feel really bad for being bitchy about having to take Eric to his Wing Chun seminar.  It was really worth it.  I smell nice, and my face and hands feel amazing!

Anyways.  I am sitting right now outside of the Starbucks because they had tables and wi-fi.  haha  I have a couple of more hours to kill, and then I need to start heading back to where Eric is.  They are going out to eat after the seminar.  I hope we go somewhere good.  I love going to a city that is nowhere near where I live and eating someplace that is unique to that area.  It is really cool.  It makes me feel like I am expanding my horizons!  :)

Well.  I am tired of sitting, and I still have a whole mall to explore.  I would love to go back to lush, but I would be really tempted to buy more stuff.  I just need to get away from the food court as well.  I might be tempted to eat something before dinner.

Today's song is one of the songs that were playing while I was getting my facial.  It is No Doubt's "Don't Speak"  I do really love this song.  It is a sad song, and I don't know if I have mentioned this before on my blog, but I hate sad and slow songs.  There are a few exceptions to that rule, and this song is one of them!  I love the music video!  The song and the video expressions the feelings that were going on in the band at that time in their career.  It was at that time that No Doubt was starting to get big, but instead of magazines and media wanting to showcase the band as a whole, they really only wanted to push Gwen out into the spotlight, and that almost caused the band to break up.  Thank goodness they didn't break up!  They are still one of my favorite bands, and I am glad they are still around!  I was super happy when they released their new album!  So here is the song, and I hope you all love like I do!



So I did get to post after all.  I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to!

Tomorrow, I am going to be participating (until I go to work) a 24 hour read-a-thon.  I just found out about it this morning, but it looks like fun, and I need to catch up on my reading anyway by a LOT!  Here is the link to that!  http://24hourreadathon.com/

Alright Love you all, and until tomorrow!

DFTBA

:)

No comments: