Saturday, April 6, 2013

BEDA 2013 #6: All Stickered up.

I finally got around to decorating my chrome book with stickers.  I had a hard time choosing which stickers to go with because I have SO MANY!!!  I started collecting stickers since I was very young.  I still have pokemon stickers from when it first came out.  They are mostly beat up though, so I couldn't really use any of them. :(  I have an entire box full of them, and really nowhere to stick all of them...until now...
 
This is what I came up with.  I am representing some of my favorite fandoms (I still don't have Game Of Thrones or Doctor Who stickers.  I am going to have to fix that.), and some of my favorite things.  I kind of wish I had a more of a space to work with, and a couple of other stickers, but I like what I have for now.  If I ever get tired of it, I can always take the stickers off.  :)  Even with me using these stickers, I didn't even put a dent into my collection. haha  Stickers aren't even the only thing I collect, and it isn't even my largest collection either considering it is my second longest running collection.  

Today was an interesting day at work to say the least.  I had to clean the parking lot, and I kid you not, I think that a colony of ants built there ant hill around or under a bowl of KFC mashed potatoes.  The bowl was upside down on the ground, and there was a hole that was facing up.  It didn't look like a man made hole.  I looked like it was chewed.  When I brushed the bowl away, so many ants came out of the ground.  It was weird.  That was probably also the most interesting thing that happened.

Yesterday at work was a glorious day because the wicked and lazy witch of the east has finally gone away hopefully never to return again!!!!  No if only all of the really lazy people who do half ass jobs all the time would leave or get fired for something, I would be even more happy.

I am currently watching Patrick play Skyrim.  He finally gets to enjoy the game to it's fullest potential because he received his computer in the mail the same day I got my Chrome book.  It looks so good, that I am even tempted to play it.

I am currently transferring all of my video and blog ideas to google documents, and trying to get a list going so I can try and knock them out.  I have a lot of things I like to talk about, but when I go to actually start typing, I forget what I would like to actually discuss.  Hopefully I can get into the frame of mind where I won't need to write down every idea, and just be able to instantly start with no hiccups.

There is one thing I want to restart again, and that was my song of the day.  I had a lot of fun doing that, and I don't know why I ever stopped.

Today's song is "Zoot Suit Riot" by Cherry Poppin Daddies.  This song is the main reason why I love big band and ska.  The video has it moments of being a bit weird, but I love it.  I am also so jealous of all of the dancers in the video.  It looks so fun to do all of those tricks and flips, and I have always loved swing dancing.  So I will just leave this video here.

Until tomorrow!

DFTBA!

:)


No comments: