Thursday, April 25, 2013

BEDA 2013 #25: All Is Well.


I needed to rant yesterday because right after I posted my blog yesterday, I felt twenty times better.  I felt like a weight was lifted, and Patrick was able to cheer me up to my normal happy self.  I have figured out a couple of things to do in the four hours I will be alone, so everything is perfectly fine.  The good thing about posting blogs is that it is kind of therapeutic.  It allows you to get negative feelings and thought out of you, and you can heal from there.  It might not be great to read, but you can also tell who is real with their writing.  I really do put my heart out there for the world to see, and sometimes it is pretty and sometimes it isn't.  That's just one of the things about being a human, you go through rough patches, but it is how you go through it and how you turn out in the end that really matter.  You will either come out of it not learning a thing and falling back into that kind of situation, or you come out a better person learning from your mistakes, and avoid those triggers.  I like to think I am the latter, but I know I sometimes don't learn everything that needs to be learned.

Onto what I will be up to while I am in the Atlanta area.  It is kind of boring, but I am taking the opportunity to do these.  I am going to two different malls (I looked it up, and apparently the area is chalk full of malls.  It is rather weird how many there are in just one small area.), and I will be going to both of the sephora's (Hopefully I will find what I need in the first one) to look for a Soap and Glory face wash that I recently have fallen in love with, and one of the malls I am going to has a lush store, so I am definitely going there!  I have always wanted to go to a lush store especially since I found out about them when I went to infinitus and they had a booth set up.  I wish I could have gotten something when I was there, but I was flat broke, and only could afford the bare essentials.  Luckily I get paid tomorrow, so I will be able to buy a couple of things.  I won't be able to go crazy because I still have Misti-Con coming up in two weeks (God time has gone by too quickly), and I still have my insurance on my car to pay for next month and I have to pay my taxes on the car as well.  It sucks how quickly money can deplete.  It's insane!

Anyways.  I probably need to get some rest so I am not tired when I am driving tomorrow.

Today's song is a good one.  It is Cherri Bomb's cover of "Pretender" by the Foo Fighter's.  It is really great cover, and it just shows that women can rock just as hard as men.  Another great thing about Cherri Bomb is that they are all under seventeen!  They kick so much ass, and sound way better than a good number of bands that have been out on the music scene for years and decades even!  It just shows that you can do anything if you put you mind to it, and that age is but just a number, and should not keep you from doing what you really want to do in life!  I know that Julia is no longer in the band, and that they had creative differences, but things happen, and they are still growing up, so they still have a lot to learn about the music industry.  All of the members will be great musicians, and regardless of if Nia, Miranda, and Rena  are still Cherri Bomb in the next couple of years, I have a feeling they will all go really far, and be magnificent.  I wish them all the best, and at least I got to see them at Warped Tour.  They were by far my favorite band of the day.
 

I hope you all have a great night, and I love you all!  I am not sure if I will have a blog tomorrow due to being in atlanta a good majority of the day.  If I can find a place that has wi-fi, I will definitely post something.  We will see what happens as it happens.

Good night, and until next time

DFTBA

No comments: