Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BEDA 2013 #17: No Energy

Don't you just hate those days where you accidentally over sleep, and no matter what you do, you just don't feel energized or awake.  I HATE those days.

I am not a fan of over sleeping.  When I was younger I probably didn't mind it, but once I started band, I have grown to hate it.  My body can survive on six or less hours of sleep.  In fact I feel a lot more energized when I sleep less than six hours than I ever have with 8 or more.  I don't get it, but whatever.  I like waking early in the morning because I feel like I get more done throughout the day if I do so as opposed to waking up later and staying up later.  Once it becomes dark, my body just starts to slow down and not want to do anything.  I miss the days where I could clean my room until three or four in the morning with no regret, and waking up at 11 the next morning.  

It is also raining, so that is also making me even more tired.  Patrick loves the rain.  No matter what time of the year, if it rains, he gets all giddy!  He calls it frolic land.  I call it nap time.  

Patrick and I have been chilling today.  He took a nap, and you can tell how exhausted he has been because he was almost hyper when I went to take a shower, and when I got out o the shower, he was asleep.  He is cute.  :)

I have work tonight, and I am concession 6 (Or C6), and that basically means I have to clean the popcorn machine tonight and won't be leaving work until well after midnight.  Hence why the blog comes to you so early, and it is so short.  

Today's song is "From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness" by Coheed and Cambria.  I asked Patrick to give me the first song to come to his mind, and this was it.  I was glad it was a Coheed song because I think they are pretty freaking awesome!  If you ever get the chance to them live DO IT!!!!  They are worth seeing, and they were probably my favorite live show so far!!!

Well until tomorrow.

DFTBA!

:)

No comments: