Sunday, April 14, 2013

BEDA 2013 #14: Happiness is a gift!

I watched a lot of good videos both last night and today that I want to show with you.

"Keep Smiling!" is a video my friend Charlie made and posted yesterday.  I was going to watch it yesterday before work, but I waited to watch it after work when I would actually be sitting still and paying attention.  It was the right thing I needed at the right time.  She is really awesome, and you should subscribe to her channel!


"Team Rocket's Motto"  Do I really have to explain this video?


"Vlog 70: I Hate Diets"  If you have never heard of David So, you are missing out.  He is HILARIOUS!!!  If you have the time go through, and watch all his vlog videos starting with vlog #4 where he is talking about Alexandra Wallace.  That is the first video I watched of his, and I was hooked from then on.

"Screen Grab - Simon's Cat"  Patrick ran by this randomly, and I thought it was the cutest video ever for being a cartoon.  The thing about this video is that I could actually see cats do this in real life.  I will let the video speak for itself.


They made me smile and/or laugh the last two days, and I hope that you enjoy them as well!

Today's highlight of my day is when my mom and I went to the store to get things for dinner.  The chicken we were getting was really thick, and mom thought about getting one of those hammer things, and I said, "I will beat the meat."  And she laughed.  Fast forward to when we are home, and I am hammering the crap out of the chicken breast, I created a song to go along with it.  The words of the song only included the words Beating the meat...  Yep.

Today's song of the day is the last video I watched today that made me happy.  It is a harp duo cover of The Ballad of the Goddess from The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword.  The two ladies that made this cover are know as the harptwins: Camille and Kennerly.  They did the cover with electric harps, and I love it!  The Ballad of the Goddess is probably my favorite song to come from Skyward Sword.  I hope you all enjoy this.

Until tomorrow.

DFTBA

:)

No comments: