Sunday, April 28, 2013

BEDA 2013 #28: Eh.


Today has been a pretty lazy day for me.

I slept in until 1 o'clock which I normally hate, but I felt like my body needed the extra rest.  Why, I don't know, but I woke up feeling great! :)

I just read a lot!!!  I got a good chunk of the Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia taken care of, and I got about sixty more pages of The Great Gatsby out of the way.  I was usher tonight at work, so it helped me get through the Great Gatsby.  I love being able to read at work even if it is a couple of pages.  It helps me to not get cranky at work when I work with people I don't like.  I tend to have trouble reading at work when I work with people I do like because I am having conversations and just enjoying the company.  It is very rare that I don't work with at least one person that I like, so it is very hard for me to read anything unless I am put up at the usher stand.  I tend to breeze through books when I am up there.  And to think that I used to hate being usher.  Though of course that was when I wasn't aware that I could have a book up there, and that was also at the time when I liked all of the people I worked with.  I also had a big thing for not wanting to be alone at that point as well.  It was weird.

Anyway.  I just got home from work, and I need to edit a video for tomorrow, and I also need some sleep.  Patrick and I will be going to the insurance place to figure out if anything new has come up about his settlement.  He also has to call the towing company, and have his car towed to his garage, and then we have to go and fill out his graduation forms.  After that I am hoping that we will get to go to the Greenville HPA meeting at the library!  I am excited that I have finally been able to find an Harry Potter Alliance group in the area.  I tried making one in 2010 in Easley.  I asked a bunch of people if they would be interested in joining, but nobody responded, so I gave up on the idea for a while.  Apparently it had formed just a couple of months ago, so I am not too late in finding it.  Again, I am super happy!

Since I talked about the Harry Potter Alliance, I thought it would be very fitting to play a Wizard rock song for today.  It is "The Weapon" by Harry And The Potters.  This song is basically one of the songs that embody the Harry Potter Alliance as a whole!  It is one of those songs that make you want to sing along once you hear the opening chord.  I love it, and I always look forward to hearing it.  It is one thing to hear a recording of it, and another to hear Harry And The Potters play it live.  It is an amazing experience hearing it live, and if you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT!!!  They have an amazing live show, and it is by far one of my favorite shows ever!  I got to see them at a library show, and it was cool because it was right before Leaky Con, and I got to go see it with my friend Jordan who I was in the Final Battle with, and it was awesome getting to hang out with her before the con!  I also got to see my friend Keith before the con, and Harry year four had a red and gold saxophone, and it was awesome!  This version of the song is from Prophecy.


Until tomorrow, Just know that the weapon we have is love!

DFTBA

No comments: