Friday, April 19, 2013

BEDA 2013 #19: Busy day leads to busy night.

Or slow night if I am lucky!!!

Friday's have become my super busy day as of lately.  Today was no different.  I filmed, edited, and published my weigh-in video (Which can be seen here), Took Eric to his Wing Chun lesson, went out to eat, then Eric and I went to Home Depot, back home to drop off my mom's food, hobby lobby, radio shack (for Eric twice), and Lowes.  We got back home at 3 where, I finished my weigh-in video (due to forgetting to upload one clip that was needed.), got ready for work, and I am now posting the blog while trying to get on my other computer so I can update my zune with some of my newer music.  I also got to fit in some reading which is always good.

 love busy days.  I don't care if I have said that before because it is just a true fact for me.  I tend to get more when when I push myself to be busy.  When I give myself a bunch of small things to do, I tend to have a better time getting it done than if I set myself one big goal for the day.  I have more motivation, and it is a great feeling when you know you get so much done throughout the day.

Tonight I work closing concession, and I have to clean the popcorn machine like I did Wednesday.  I have mixed feelings on how busy I think it is going to be tonight.  We only have one movie coming out tonight which is Oblivion with Tom Cruise.  I think that it will bring more of the older crowd, but not many teenagers (YESH!).  It is raining so that can either mean it will be slow, or it will be busy because there is nothing else to do when it rains in Easley.  Either way, I am ready to take on what comes at me.

Today's song is "Saria's song" from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.  This is one of my favorite songs from the game, and I just had an urge to hear it.  :)

Until tomorrow!

DFTBA

:)

No comments: