Monday, August 30, 2010

100th post and Kids in the Hall!

I can't believe I've written one hundred blogs.  Though it has been throughout a three year span, so it isn't that spectacular.  I get excited about stuff like that.  The fact that I had so much to say to write that many blogs is just mind-boggling!!!  I'm not at all interesting though.  My friends Lydia, Meg, Chelsea, Jessie, Clint, Taylor, Mckenzie, Melissa, They have the interesting awesome blogs!!!  Most of my blogs are just random thoughts or things that happen to me that amuse me.

I mostly write these blogs for me to go back read in the future.  If you think about it, everything we write, vlog, post, tweet, or document in some way about is like a time capsule for our future selves.

I have to put at least one thoughtful post for the month.

Anyway.  I just figured out that IFC brought back The Kids In The Hall.  No I do not mean that stupid rap group that stole the name.  There was a tv show that used to come on Comedy Central in the early 90's.  It was a mature comedy that watched when I was younger.  I remember I had a crush on Dave Foley.   I think he was my first Celebrity crush.  Then when I was a bit older and saw him on Celebrity poker, I was really disappointed that he wasn't as good looking as he had used to be. lol.

Here are a few of my favorite skits!





Anyways They have reunited and have a new spin off of the show!  It makes me so happy because I've missed that show like crazy!!!  This one however isn't like their show from the past.  It's like a regular story line tv show.  I am wondering how it will be.  So far it's pretty funny.  They pull off the same sense of humor which is awesome.

I am going to go watch more Kids In The Hall clips on Youtube!

Best Wishes and DFTBA



No comments: