Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Self realizations (BEDA #2)

I have figured out how I want my blog to work out for this month.

Every time I make a video I realize that I always forget to include something. That's the way it is for everything in my life. I always tend to forget one important thing when I pack for a trip. I forget that I have to do something moments before it is due (note when this blog is published...).

It's just the way things are, but surprisingly enough, I haven't forgotten a single thing in my video today. Who would have thunk it?

Well considering I only had that story from last night, and the telling people to thumbs up Nina's video (DO IT HERE!), I didn't have much to talk about.

I finished Chamber of Secrets today, and got halfway through Prisoner of Azkaban. I knew doing 7Books7Days would be difficult for me, not only because I'm a slow reader, but also because I get so easily distracted. I swear I have some form of ADHD. Work and having to walk to and from work doesn't help much either. I don't complain about that one much because it puts money in the bank. :)

Either way if I don't end up completing this task of reading all HP books in seven days, I am going to continue reading them after wards so I don't stop at a weird place. I don't like the thought of quitting.

That's all I've got for today!

Best Wishes
DFTBA

2 comments:

Meg said...

It still boggles my mind that you're working, vlogging, blogging, and reading a book every day. Like... does not compute. But I LOVE it! Like Mudkips! You never FTBA.

Lydia said...

Oh, this is a clever idea! I *always* leave something out. In my blogs and my vlogs and basically everything else. There's always that ONE thing I forget to mention.

I think that video is FABULOUS, by the way.

I think it is totally 100% okay if you don't get through all 7 in 7 days. You are a busy lady! And sometimes it's fun to savor the story. Especially in the later (and longer!) books.