Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Little bit of a rant.

My brother is such a hog when it comes to the internet.

I went to go upload vlog for the day and he starts complaining because it is going slow and blames it on me. I haven't even been home all day, so he has had ample time to play his stupid game online.

I would completely understand him getting angry if he was paying for the internet, but he doesn't. He has no right to get pissy. I swear he is a constant PMSer.

*Rant over*

I have been away all day. Since I didn't have to work, I took my opportunity to escape from home. :)

My mom got back from the beach last night. She got me a couple of shirts (Which I told her not to because I have no room in my closet for them.), one of those mugs you put in the freezer, a Dolphin keychain, and a necklace with a dolphin made of jade. I just found out that my mom likes stones and gems and stuff like that. It would explain why I have such a fond liking to them.

I am feeling tired from all the ice cream I ate. I am going to go upload my video now (or at least try).

DFTBA and Best Wishes



No comments: