Friday, August 20, 2010

The waiting game.

I am currently playing it now while I wait for my video to convert to a editable version. Normally I'd take my time, but I'm working on a time deadline. I have until 2 to finish this video or else I fail VEDA.

I bet you are wondering why until 2? Because I am going to get a ride to the theater from my mom because I don't feel like sweating. I also want to watch Scott Pilgrim again before I have to clock in before work! :) My mom and I both get off at 11, but seeing as how her work place is 45 minutes away from mine there is now way I'd get home in time to post it before midnight!

Anywho, I think I am going to take the time before Scott Pilgrim starts to either finish reading Goblet of Fire, or finish some of my HOL homework! I think that if I were to replace my high school self, I would do all of my homework and on time! It's a shame that is not possible. :(

The video has finished converting, so I bid you all a fond adieu.

Best Wishes and DFTBA!

1 comment:

Catalyst said...

FINISH HARRY POTTER!!!! I DEMAND IT!!! XD best series ever!!!! Sorry....I go crazy over Harry Potter. I basically isolated myself for a month and read the entire series last summer hahaha It's incredible!

~Catalyst!