Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fortune eater. (BEDA #6)

I am currently eating a fortune cookie as I write this blog. They kind of taste like vanilla wafers to me. :) Vanilla wafers were always my favorite part of banana pudding.

Sorry for that random introductory.

I had a weird dream last night that I randomly went to Camp Awanita at night. They were going to play Roman Soldiers (A pretty fun game to play at night), but only people over the age of 20 could play because the younger people just used it as a way to make out with each other. I don't know. But it was in the middle of August, so I started freaking out because I didn't write a blog or make a vlog that day. So I tried desperately to record a video on my phone and send a sentence to blogger, but there is no service up there. I was in the middle of my video when Benny (the staff parent) sees that I have my phone out, and disqualifies me from the game for using a light source to find where I'm going. So I leave Chateau (the lodge it was played in), and all of a sudden it is daylight and I'm on top of hummer hill. That is where the dream ends.

I don't understand it either.

Anyways I am going to go clean and get ready for work. :)

DFTBA and Best Wishes!

No comments: