Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hershey kisses vs being a slacker. (BEDA # 10)

I love being in the Orchestra at my church. Why you ask? Because when we have rehearsals on Wednesdays, they provide snacks for us to munch on. This week it was Hershey Kisses!!! Hershey Kisses are by far my favorite chocolate candies EVER!!! You know I got about two hands worth! :)

I was being a total slacker today. I was going to try and tidy up my room (A statement I never get to say because my room is always in the constant state of disaster), but instead I decide to read Goblet of Fire and take a nap before church. I always tend to be lazy on my days off. That's probably why they are so boring all the time.

Tomorrow I am hoping beyond hope that our theater will let us (the employees) preview Scott Pilgrim VS. The World. I want to see that movie so bad!!! I've read the graphic novels years ago, and I have been excited about this movie coming out since it was announced! I am totally going to have a fangirl moment when I watch it. :)

Ten blogs. Here's to hoping I can do 20 more. :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

:O! I wanna read the graphic novels!