Thursday, August 26, 2010

A heads up and more.

I have work tomorrow and that is the only day I work.  I really need a second job!  I don't work Saturday or Sunday because I am going on a retreat with my Sunday school class.  I was mainly going because I though the only two friends I have in that class were going.  Turns out they aren't.  This is going to be awkward for me.  Either way I am still going to video as much as possible because I'm a vlogger and that's what I do.  I am looking forward to the horse back riding though. :)

Got to look on the bright side of things! 

I haven't added anything to my since last time.  I might put some more pictures up tonight.  It depends on how long I want to read.  :)

I want to finish Mockingjay before I leave Saturday.  I would like to finish it tonight, but I know that won't happen.  I will get too distracted what with editing and uploading my 7NAP video and thinking of ideas for tomorrow VEDA video.  I'm in the home stretch for both VEDA and BEDA, and I'm glad for that because I have no idea what the hell to talk about anymore. 

On that note.  Hope you all have a great night. 

Best wishes and DFTBA


No comments: