Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mudkips? (BEDA #3)

This post has nothing to do with mudkips. :)

I really hate it when guys try and be nice to a girl in a friendly way, but the girl takes it as a sign that he likes her and wants to date her. It's stupid. Especially since it's illegal for her...

I know some interesting people.

It is really hard to have a work life, a social life, and a internet social life and try and read all seven Harry Potter books in seven days. It is almost impossible.

I just crammed so much stuff for myself this month now didn't I?

I really wish that I would have worked as a summer staff at camp this year! I missed it so much, and considering all the people that were on staff, I would have loved it more than my previous two years!!!

If you haven't watched this yet, you need to. It's pretty hilarious! I watched it at work the other day, and laughed! There was another video that I watched that was even funnier, but I can't remember what it was called or where to find it. If I find it, I'll post it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

You are SUPER busy this month, Alicia! I think it's awesome. You're more adventurous than I am!

I hate the "are we friends or are we more" situation. Suck. :/

Being a camp counselor is essentially my life dream. I need to make that happen.

And I hate when I watch a great video and then can't remember what it was or where to find it!

See you tomorrow! :D

Meg Norris said...

I believe it might have been in your comments yesterday that I said I liked something like mudkips, or something, so I'm just gonna go ahead and let myself think that I'm the inspiration for the random blog post titleage :)