Saturday, August 28, 2010

Super tired!!!

I sure about 95% of people can agree that they don't like getting up super early no matter what the circumstance.  The only time I enjoyed get up early was for marching band and winter guard competitions.  I'd be excited for this trip if I didn't feel alone.  If people make conversation with make and actually try and make me feel welcome, then maybe I'll get excited for this trip.  Until then I'm not looking forward to it. I'll have Mockingjay and my zune to keep me occupied on the long trip to Tennessee. 

I just finished decking out my purse with buttons!  Most of them are my Lauren Fairweather buttons I ordered offline.  I also have all of my Alex Day buttons (sans sonic *sad face*), My Accio-Potter button Alex gave me, my two linkin Park and Gir buttons, and buttons I bought from Swish and Flick, Whimsic alley, The Parselmouths at infinitus.  I also have the Acendio button that they gave us in our registration bag.  I'll take a picture of it soon and let you all see.  It goes along with the butterfly that's originally on my purse to begin with.  It's pretty rad. 

Can you guys tell I'm running out of things to talk about?  I thought so.

Best Wishes and DFTBA

No comments: