Sunday, August 22, 2010

The blank wall finally getting filled!


The main wall in my room has been blank for way too long, so I have finally decided to decorate it.  This is what I have so far!  I'm getting there.  I think I might have to print more photos though. 

I woke up late this morning.  I normally can wake up right when my alarm goes off, but I guess I was jamming to it.  I use Starkid's "Liam's got a phone call"  *Youtube video for an example*


Yeah it's awesome, but I guess I'll need to change it if it isn't waking me up anymore.

I love Nerdfighteria.   It is probably the most accepting group of people I have ever had the pleasure of know of.  Is it sad that my first time ever meeting nerdfighters was at Infinitus?  I would really love to meet nerdfighters in my area though.  At least I would know I'm not the only one. :)

Every time I listen to Reel Big Fish's "Beer", I want to drink beer.  Where's the beer?!?! 


This blog got away from me really.  Sorry for the randomness of it.

Best wishes and DFTBA!

1 comment:

Catalyst said...

Randomness is good! I bought that movie, Whip It, but I haven't watched it yet, which is strange XD As soon as I do, I'l write a review for it!!! The stopmotion was amazing XD Loved it!!!