Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This is not the blog I intended it to be.

So I had an idea for today's blog earlier today, but I decided to take a nap, and now I can't remember. It sure was a good nap though.

It seems that every time that I'm gone for a week or my mom is gone for a week I tend to fall completely off track with weight watchers. It wasn't until my mom got back from the beach that I realized how much her presence with my weight loss actually helps. When she is around I tend to eat more sensibly because I don't want her to think that I am wasting her money (being a member of WW doesn't come free.), but when I'm by myself I can't help myself. I tend to over eat, and it's mostly because of boredom.

I am still reading Goblet Of Fire, and I am on page 239. I am not one of these readers that can read a book fast. I love soaking in as much as I can when I read which is probably why I didn't do so hot on seven books seven days. My friend wants to do it again a week before the first movie comes out. She wanted me to help with the facebook event, so I told her I would help but I probably wouldn't be able to participate because of NaNoWriMo. She said that I could spare a week, but I don't think I can. Last year maybe considering I didn't have a job and the only thing that held me back was an annoying clingy ex boyfriend. (Which that month was the deciding factor on me not wanting to be in a relationship with him. Oh well.) I want my nanowrimo story to be so good (I know that the nano version of the story is going to be pure suck.) because I am actually thinking if it is good enough to publish it. Who knows what could happen. :)

Anyways. I'm going to go back to bed.

DFTBA and Best Wishes!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay nap! Yay NaNo (which I don't plan on doing). Yay reading! (which I don't do enough of). Yay deciding to get rid of clingy boyfriend! :)