Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pandora Radio is amazing!!!

I can't believe I just now figured that out!

Minus the headache that I had a little while ago, today has been a fun day. I went to the grocery store with my mom. We bought cherries, and this was the first time I've had a cherry that isn't in bright red syrup. They are so delicious! I wonder if they would taste good with nutella...

I also went to the bank to deposit my money from my last two paychecks. It's about time! I tend to spend more when I have actual money on me as opposed to just my bank card. though most of it was for lunch or dinner at work on the days I had to walk to work. I normally bring my lunch, but when my mom was at the beach, it made it harder to do so. Most of the stuff I take to lunch has to be refrigerated, so thirty minutes in the sun swinging back and forth wouldn't be so good for it.

I miss all of the Infinitus and Final battle friends of mine. I just thought I'd put that out there.

Best Wishes and DFTBA!


Nutella Hazelnut Spread, 13-Ounce Plastic Jar (Pack of 5)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my god. Fresh cherries are SO much better than candied maraschino ones!! Those are just icky and gross! I love cherries SO much. I want some now. Hmph. *runs to 24 hours grocery store* *not really*

Catalyst said...

I love nutella!!!!!!! It's so yummy!! especially on apples!!
:D:D:D:D

~Catalyst!
www.mgacritic.com