Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching Fire.

I have reached part 3 of Catching Fire.  I just can't stop reading!  I just stopped to take a break and realized I haven't written my blog for the day.  So this blog will probably seem a bit rushed.  Sorry about that in advanced.

I really can't wait to read Mockingjay.  It now sits in my book shelf "mocking" me in a sense.  I just hope that I can finish before I fall asleep tonight.  I say that all the time when I want to finish a book, but my body always wants to crumple my reading dreams.  lol


I added a bit more to my wall last night, and I forgot to post a picture of it.  


I think I'm going to make it a thing.  If I add to my wall, I'll take a picture of it when I'm finished for the day.  I don't have the patience to do it all in one day, nor do I have the attention span. To be quite honest, I have no idea what I'm going to put up next... I'm not really good with decisions.  I remember when I first tried to hang thing on my wall.  It was all posters from Metal Edge magazine (Which I am so pissed that I can't find it anywhere anymore.  If they discontinued print, I'll be even more pissed!), but I never finished.  Those poster were pretty big too, so it didn't take a lot of them to cover up my wall.  I just really bored with hanging them up.

I think this will help me completely decorate my wall.  With my luck, I'll have to take everything down the moment I complete it.  lol.

Anyway, I am going to stop typing. 

Best Wishes and DFTBA!

No comments: