Sunday, August 29, 2010

Frustrations with words.

For some reason my mouth doesn't want to say what I want it to.  Which is why I am writing the vlog.  It didn't cooperate to the point that my camera's battery died.  It makes me so frustrated!!!

I now have to wait until my camera charges back up, but I can't really do the video I wanted to do because my brother is home.  I hate vlogging with him around because he always, I mean ALWAYS wants to interrupt me, annoy me, and ruin my video.  You're 25, Eric!  GROW UP ALREADY!!!

I haven't been in a good mood since we got on the road from the trip.  I got such bad motion sickness.  Our van was so cramped too, so I couldn't find a position that made me feel better.  The only positions I had were sit up straight and lean to my left.  Neither one helped.

The last thing I need is for Eric to annoy the crap out of me.

I'm going to go.  I've ranted enough for one day.

Best Wishes and DFTBA



No comments: