Monday, August 23, 2010

I have no life.

Actually I should say that South Carolina is restricting me from having the life I would like. 

In my utopia of a life, I'd live close to all of my Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and youtube friends, and I'd be able to visit them on a regular basis.  Wrock concerts and cons would be just a hour away.  I would also be able to vlog without people looking at me like I'm a crazy person.  

Unfortunately, I don't live in such a glorious place.  I live in hick town.  Not fun.  
Whatever.  It's their loss if they don't want to like awesome stuff, and I'm still going to talk to myself in front of a camera whether you like it or not.  

The reason why I bring this up is, I would be at a Mockingjay release party right now if there was one within my able limit of transportation.  I think the nearest one is probably in either North Carolina or Georgia.  I'm not sure.  South Carolina may be one of the cheapest states to live in, but it sucks to be a nerd that wants to be active in the various fandoms while living in such a culture deprived state.  

Enough of my ranting now.  

Instead of completing Catching Fire or cleaning my room, I ended up watching Righteous Television skits on youtube.  I get so distracted some times.  

Anyways, in order for me to post on time, I better stop typing! :)

Best wishes and DFTBA! 



1 comment:

Catalyst said...

I understand how you feel, because Albuquerque is pretty much in the middle of nowhere...even though it's probably the best place to live in in NM. Once you're older, and if you don't already have a car, it'll probably be easier!!! Think college out of state!! That would be cool! It would definitely get you away from being in such a lame place. But I know how you feel, this place has nothing really exciting often.

~Catalyst!