Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why is it that...

...every time I want to start a work out plan (or restart it), I end up getting sick or get a severe cough? I wanted and planned to start P90X again tomorrow because work had slowed back to where I can actually work out in the morning without having to worry about going in at 9 o'clock. (Stupid kid shows *shakes fists*) This morning I woke up feeling fine, then my throat out of the blue felt like someone scratched the hell out of it. I've been coughing up my lungs since, but I don't think you all wanted to read about that.

Moving on!

I'm currently watching the DVD that comes with Reel Big Fish's "Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album" (Technically listening to because my back is to the tv, but that is besides the point.), and every time I watch it, I want to see them live in person even more!!! They are just totally awesome.

Anyways, I need to go upload my video and pack all of my clothes that I'm putting into storage into its container.

Best wishes and DFTBA!

1 comment:

Meg said...

That would be a fun show! :)