Friday, August 13, 2010

I met Scott Pilgrim today, but he was totally different in RL.

So I normally don't promote my videos on my blogs because like my friend Lydia, I like to keep them as two separate entities.

But I need my blog friends opinion on this as well.

If you want to watch the video go HERE, but I am going to make a more condensed form of the situation now.

This guy (Whose name is Scott Pilgrim) came in wanting the poster for the Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. The reason why is because people have been commenting to him about what an awesome movie HE had. He's been using the movie to promote himself (He's a DJ after all). HE has no idea what this movie is about, and didn't even know that it is based off of the graphic novel series. I had already signed up for the poster months ago fangirling over it and already having read the series. Ihe is willing to pay 40 bucks for a poster that is going to be sun-bleached and in not great shape when he can pay 20 dollars for the exact same poster in great condition. I told him I would think about it. Should I make this deal?

I just feel like I would be pretty much turning my back on a series that I love and handing it over to the forces of evil.

Am I just being stupid?

I'm a fan, and a nerd and I don't like seeing clueless people ruining the reputation of such an awesome series.

Anyways. Other than that I had a pretty boring day.

I'm going to go. I kind of have a headache, which is pretty much the only reason why I repeated a video topic. Sorry friends.

DFTBA and best wishes!

1 comment:

Meg Norris said...

If you'd rather have the sunbleached poster than make $20, don't sell it :)