Friday, August 6, 2010

Thinking ahead.

I normally like thinking ahead when I do things. I tried thinking ahead for VEDA, but I was so caught up in The Final Battle that I forgot. I'm pretty much just going on a whim with what I want to talk about. Though now for me vlogging is like talking to a group of people, so it comes sort of natural.

There are things, however, that I can't just do on a whim. Take for example writing a novel.

I participated in NaNoWriMo last year, and it was pretty fun. Though I was stressing so much because I just thought of everything on the spot, and it turned out to be a really bad story that I could not save no matter how many time I revise it.

This year I am going to do it again, but I am already thinking ahead of what I want to write and what the story is going to be.

Most of the ideas I get from dreams. The particular story I'm going to write is a recurring dream I've been having for about 3 years now. I'm so excited because this is the one story I want to make perfect.

Enough of that.

I have had the strange urge to dance, so I am going to feed that urge!

DFTBA and best wishes!
~Alicia~

2 comments:

Lydia said...

It's so fun to think about and plan for NaNo! It's NEVER too early for that.

And you should always feed your dancing impulses! :D

Also, just in case you're interested, the captcha for this comment is CLOWNS.

Meg Norris said...

Ooh! I look forward to reading some of your NaNo stuff if I get the chance! I don't think I'll be doing it as that will be in the think of my practicum and I know from experience that I wouldn't have time :(

I'm jealous of Lydia's cool captcha. Mine is issidne.
LOL nm, I mistyped and now it's adders.