Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last day of BEDA!

IS it the last day of August already?!? Time just flew by so fast!!! I hate when it does. Even on the days that are really quite boring.

I would say I am not going to have anything productive to do, but I have plenty I can do.

I do believe I have mentioned HOL the Virtual Hogwarts website before. Well, I can go ahead and start turning in the "school" work after tomorrow. It's my way of going back to school without it actually costing anything. :)

I will also get more time to read! With having to write my blogs, film my daily videos, convert the files, edit it, render it, and then upload the viewable video to youtube, I didn't have a lot of time for just reading! Maybe after tonight I can finish Mockingjay!!! I may write about my thoughts on it later on this week.

I also need to work on my submission for the Guide To Nerdfighting book. I told them I would write a article about fandom cons for beginners. Coming from my first con, I think I would have a lot to say. I am also going to be doing some mad promotions for them. Even if I am not on the promotions team, we all need to do our part to promote the awesome that is The Guide!!!

What I am trying to say is, as much as I enjoyed doing Blogging and Vlogging everyday this month, I am going to enjoy doing different things everyday. I remember saying that I will post more than I used to after my first BEDA go around, but that didn't happen. Hopefully I will write a bit more than usual. I still have to write 50 album reviews. I should have done a few this month. Oh well. Maybe next month!!!

Best wishes and DFTBA

No comments: