Monday, August 16, 2010

Quizzes and I don't play well together

Especially when they are the kind of lightning round kind of quizzes.

I signed up for a website last week called HOL - Virtual Hogwarts. It is pretty much what it says. I sign up a first year student an do actual homework to work my way up to being a professor (if I wanted to.) This is pretty much the coolest premise for a interactive website I've ever heard of. It's also a great way to fill up my spare time (you know, apart from my video making and blogging!). I got sorted into Ravenclaw (YES!!!), and I decided that I would like to try out for the Quidditch team. The way that they play quidditch is you have to answer questions to get certain things to happen. It's really hard to explain because I don't quite get it yet. Anyway, the way you have to try out for the Ravenclaw team is to get 100 points by botting. Botting is kind of like a lightning speed questions round. You are given a Harry Potter related question and you are given two clues as to what it could be and a short amount of time to answer the questions. The only problem is, they only have about 4 or 5 bots to get these points on. So you have to earn these points by beating out other people. I am just not a fast typer. :(

My brother bought pizza and he isn't sharing. :( I might just steal a piece, or a fraction of a piece.

Best wishes and DFTBA

~Alicia~

1 comment:

Meg Norris said...

Sounds like an awesome site :)