Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arcade Fire and floating head boy band

So tonight Youtube is going to broadcast Arcade Fire live. I love Arcade Fire, so I will definitely be watching!!! I first started listening to them about three or four years ago when they played "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)" on Later with Jools Holland. They are so awesome!!!

So today I had a day off, so I pretty much relaxed...until I went to go record my video. It took forever. I would guess it took about 40 minutes to get it right. I should have edited it, but with movie maker messing up, I couldn't. I also had to make my 7NAP video a one take video as well. I really need a better computer so I can get a better editing software!

I figured out the video I wanted to post here was. All I had to do was type into google, "Floating head boy band". It's a music video for the song, "I Feel Better" by the band Hot Chip. It is really weird and kind of creepy after about 50 seconds, but that is what makes it so funny to me. Maybe I just have a really messed up sense of Humor. ;D

Hope you all have a great night!

DFTBA and Best wishes!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I'll be watching Arcade Fire, too! Last year, the Where the Wild Things Are trailer featured Wake Up I was so excited, because it was the perfect union of two things I like a lot. I totally geeked out. :D

Meg Norris said...

Oh. My. God. That was pretty much the strangest video I've ever seen. And I've seen Total Eclipse (okay I'm a little biased, it's my favorite :P ) But SHIT that was weird!